Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Day 2/Amanda Price 5k/10k

On Saturday March 8th, the reason for our trip, Will, Mason, and I participated in the Amanda Price Memorial 5k/10k. It was so nice to see so many friends and to ESP see my friends from Grad School. These girls are so special to me and I look forward to seeing them when I am home. After the race, I had lunch in Oxford with Jen, Lesley, and Sus. After lunch, my mom took me and my sister-in-law Leann shopping. It was very nice to get new clothes!! Later that afternoon Lydia came by with Nadily. I was so excited to finally meet her! We planned to have a play date the next day with Andi and Preslee. That night I met some girls from my high school class to discuss our family reunion. Afterwards, my family grilled out. It was nice to have our whole family plus my aunt and uncle. We had a bonfire and our neighbors came over also. What a day!!

March 8th also marked mine and Will's 12 year anniversary of when we started dating!! Wow 12 years!




Me and Chesley 




No comments: