Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Christmas Break 2013

My parents came to stay with us over Christmas break. I was sad to not be in MS as I had all 32 other Christmas' of my life. No girls dinners, family gift exchanges, or anything. I was so lucky and grateful my parents came and spent almost 2 weeks with us. I felt selfish having them, ESP since my brother and sister in law just had a baby also. We had such a great time. We had dinner at our friends, the Lloyd's, cooked Christmas dinners, went out to eat and watched lots of football. They also watched the boys so I could work a few days at my home Heath and nursing home jobs. My poor mama wanted it to snow while they were here, but it waited until right after they left for that!  I was sad to see them leave, but look forward to seeing them in March and July.


No comments: