Thursday, November 27, 2008

The 4-Runner

Ok so for those of you who don't know...I got a 4-runner this past August. Will got a new job, with a new territory, so he decided he needed a car. I took this as my opportunity to tell him that I wanted an SUV. Well, he didn't want my car and can't drive his big Tahoe, so we both got new cars (new, used cars, not new new cars). I got a 4-runner and LOVE it. It is the perfect MOM ride for me. Mason and I have so much room and he can see more things out of it. I love it and I take better care of this vehicle than any other material posession I have (anyone who knows me knows I'm not materialist and treat everything I own like garbage. Ok, not like garbage, I just dont value stuff. Which, BTW, I am getting much better at, taking care of stuff, not valueing, it I mean). Ok so anyway enough rambling....WELL, the day before Halloween I was on my to work as usual. I had just droped of Mason ( thank GODNESS), WHEN I got hit.............by a lady born in 1919 (yes, she will be 90 on her birthday). Of course, looking back it was sorta funny that this super old lady hit me (the sun was in her eyes, she said as she droped her WALKER getting out of her car). Well anyway, I was not seriously enjured, even thought my neck, leg, and back really sore and missed two days of work. I got a rental truck, TRUCK, like pickup truck. My sweet husband drove it for me most days, but I hate the added chaous it added, having to switch keys and having only one carseat, ect. SO FINALLY, after nearly a month and $6000 worth of damage, I got my truck back this week. Mason and I are so happy to have it back and to be back in our normal routine.

I had to get a new door and two new tires:(

No comments: