Saturday, March 1, 2014

Baby shower Trifecta



I had a lot of friends who were also pregnant while I was, a lot.  It was very exciting to come home and have an amazing afternoon with some of my closest, best friends.  Of course I ruined the shower having a boy, as Lydia and Andi were both pregnant with girls LOL.  We had so much fun catching up and celebrating! Valerie, Jolie, and Veronica did such a great job.  Our other friend Amy was unable to make it, but sent us the sweetest gifts.  Valerie  was also so sweet to host in her brand new home and I am so excited that she must have drank the water because she is having a baby too! Baby Boy Frakes will be here this summer! I am so lucky to have these girls in my life.  And Im sure Deacon will think so too one day with all his lady friends!!

No comments: