Monday, January 19, 2009

Finally, some SNOW

Checklist for playing outside on a snowy day.
1. Turtleneck...check
2. Sweatsuit...check
3. Snowsuit....check
4. Socks and Snow boots...check
5. Oversized Ole Miss sweatshirt...check
6. Noggin (toboggin)...check
7. Scarf....check
Sorry, no gloves today.
This sweet boy was so Excited when we went and played in the snow. He laughed so hard. It is so fun to see him enjoy himself and have such a great time. We weren't even expecting snow today, so we were very suprized when it started snowing...and didn't stop.
Silly boy
Having fun.

Trying to get me with a snowball!

Such a happy face.



Getting up...........

After a fall.


This boy loves playing in the snow


I took a photo of the snow coming down today. I love how pretty things look in the snow.




I made a video for my sweet friend Lesley because I know how much she likes the snow and wanted to share it with her. The other video is of Mason chasing me around, getting me with a snowball. Ignore my screaming. I was trying to get away!!!


No comments: